"Advers" Ltd and "Teplostar" Ltd develop and manufacture engine preheaters under "Teplostar" and "Binar" trademarks, and air heaters for the interior cab under "Planar" trademark.
"Advers" Ltd and "Teplostar" Ltd develop, manufacture and service original (patented) products, which brings the engine up to operating temperature to eliminate cold starts, and to provide supplemental heat (engine preheaters), as well as products that provide immediate heat to the interior cab (air heaters). Engine preheaters and air heaters work engine-independently.
The quality of products is ensured by a quality management system standards, in compliance with international quality standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009. All products passed through tests in European branch offices of UTAC and TUV for compliance with the requirement of ECE regulation No.122. Please see available certificates below:
History of the Company
Since 1995 “Advers” Ltd and “Teplostar” Ltd companies have been seriously researching, developing and producing liquid starting heaters and warm-air heaters which can be effectively used in the most severe conditions. In the poduction process we use components and modern technologies of renowned European and world producers and manufacturers.
Advers Ltd company today:
– In the city of Samara Advers Ltd company has successfully built its factory – a four-storey building owned by shareholders of the company, having an area of 4.500 square meters and all necessary modern equipment – for effective producing of starting heaters and warm-air heaters.
– The company has developed and started producing some new models of the starting heaters “Teplostar”, “Binar” and warm-air heaters “Planar”.
– There has been created a network of our dealers that are now selling and delivering company’s products almost throughout the whole Russia and CIS countries.
– Since 2003 the company is starting heaters “Teplostar” have been installed on the conveyor of public corporation “Kamaz”. “Kamaz” trucks and heavy haulers have been winners of Paris – Dakar races multiple times.
– In 2007 there was started installation on the conveyor in “Kamaz” public corporation of the warm-air heaters “Planar”.
– Since 2006 there has been carried out delivery of starting heaters “Teplostar” onto the conveyor of the “Ural” public corporation’s factory – for the cars that are being produced there.
– The warm-air heater “Planar” is being delivered to factories and plants producing cranes on chassis (on the mounting): “Kamaz”, “Ural” (UMZ 2 in Ulianovsk, CHMZ in Cheliabinsk, “Avtokran” in Ivanovo, “Klincevski autocrane-building factory”, “Galichinski autocrane-building plant”), to the public corporation “Ural”, as well as to major cargo carriers.
– Advers Ltd company has earned positive experience in delivery of automobile starting heaters and warm-air heaters to the secondary market as well as in installation of the company’s devices both on Russian and foreign cars.
– In 2005 there was opened a new branch office of the company in the town of Naberezhnyje Chelny, in Republic of Tatarstan, where at present the liquid starting heaters “Binar” are being assembled – and delivered for subsequent installation to the conveyor of “Kamaz”.
– In 2007 Advers Ltd company received a certificate confirming that the company’s system of quality management meets the standards of ISO 9001:2000. In addition, Advers Ltd company has been declared the best supplier of “Kamaz” public corporation.
– In the end of 2008 Advers Ltd company confirmed that its system of quality management meets the standards of ISO 9001:2000.
– In February 2009 Advers Ltd company received a certificate confirming that the company’s system of quality management meets the standards of ISO/TU 16949:2002.
– Since 2010 there has been started production of a new starting heater “Binar-5” for passenger cars.